Monday, December 15, 2008

Woo Hoo - we are looking Goooood!

Diva is coming along great. I now have a dozen bikinis listed for sale as well as 4 pairs of shoes, hair pieces (with more being added shortly) and jewellery.

It is really exciting to have watched the site grow and see word getting out about the store. The Diva Consignments concept is unique to Australia and I know it will expand as more girls realise it is there for them to use. Like any new business, however, it will take a little time to expand and reach maximum capacity. What that capacity is I dont know just yet - I suppose it will be governed by how much storage space I have available for all the stock - lol.

Thanks so much to all the girls that have already sent items to put up for sale. I have had a few inquiries already, but will expect more interest once the Holiday season is over and I also get a chance to advertise more at upcoming shows in 2009.

On another note, I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy and Safe Christmas and a successful start to 2009! May all your wishes come true.

No comments: